Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am a federal employee and I'm getting screwed in a disability discrimination case. What can i do?

I've worked for the Dept of Defense 7 years. I recently filed an EEO complaint and ever since I've received numerous disiplinary actions and endless retaliation. I'm going insane and on the verge of losing my pension. What can I do? It's me against the US Federal Government! I can't afford an attorney and I'm having a hard time finding an attorney that will work on a contingency. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!I am a federal employee and I'm getting screwed in a disability discrimination case. What can i do?
ACLU should take care of that...contact them and your city attorney..I am a federal employee and I'm getting screwed in a disability discrimination case. What can i do?
call cnn. they love badmouthing the gov.


im sure this question is being monitored...be careful man!!


thanks for all your hard work anyways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment