Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two cases pending in federal court, but I have no faith in this system.What can I do?

I started the cases but not even sure I want to pursue them because of corruption - the docket entry dates get changed whenever it's convenient; Documents are dated days/weeks ahead of being entered; I'm frequently harassed by U.S. Marshalls when I go into the building; documents filed in the case that had been available on the public terminals suddenly become unavailable. I had to view hard copies for a while, then the documents were suddenly moved to some inconvenient, remote location. I find out today, seven weeks after the summons was issued to the marshalls, that it was finally served on the defendants. We're in the same city. This case was filed 90 days ago. I was about to file a motion for default judgment but of course this new development means I can't.Two cases pending in federal court, but I have no faith in this system.What can I do?
It means that you are trying to play lawyer when you have no clue as to what you are doing.Two cases pending in federal court, but I have no faith in this system.What can I do?
You have the ability to file cases in Federal Court and you come on here asking for advice.





You know what? This sounds like Litigation 101. I don't believe a word you are saying, I think you are using this forum for an answer for your homework.


Nice try.
If you do not wish to pursue the lawsuit, then don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment