Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mom is making a federal case?

they were nice, non threatning voice mails. no swear words, no nothing. a was a little drunk, but that should not send me away to a federal prison, should it? my mom lied and said she loved me and she didn't. i busted her out on that and she does not like it. shes gotta pay. these voicemails are part of it. isnt that what vic mackey would do?Mom is making a federal case?
i don't get it, who is vic mackey?Mom is making a federal case?
First, I have no idea what you're talking about . . . next, what's ';nice and non threatening'; to one person may not be so to the other.


Why you're trying to bust her for not loving you, I don't know. It sounds to me like you're doing your level best to be as ';unlovable'; as you possibly could be. Give it some thought while you're sitting in the pokey, huh?
vic mackay would never do such a thing! who is vic mackay anyway?
huh
what?
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment