Friday, January 22, 2010

A federal shell casing cracked, burning my face and lungs.. where do I start for help?

I was sighting in my 7mm mag rifle, with a new scope, when a shell casing cracked, and the gunpowder came back into my eyes, my face, and lungs, I spent 2 days in ICU, after a plane ride to Austin.. Where do I start for help from Federal Cartridge corp..A federal shell casing cracked, burning my face and lungs.. where do I start for help?
the very first thing i would do is seek legal advise....be sure and keep all of your medical bills safe...but seriously you need to speak with someone who knows about these things...call any attorney in your area...if they dont do these kinds of cases ask them who does, they can steer you in the right direction. So sorry to hear about this accident good luck and good health!!
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment