Friday, January 22, 2010

Is there a book where the main kid says the pledge wrong and it turns into a federal court case?

I read this book a good while ago and it seems to me that the author was AFI but I have no idea... Anywho, it was about this class clown who said the pledge wrong or made up that it infringed upon his rights and everyone took him seriously and it turned into this huge national case. Help please? It's driving me crazy, and no one seems to know.Is there a book where the main kid says the pledge wrong and it turns into a federal court case?
oh gosh! you know I remember a book like that it was very popular about 8-10 years ago. I cannot for the life of my remember the name, but I know the kid hums the pledge to be obnoxious and ends up being all over the press for schools holding back a patriotic youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment