Friday, January 22, 2010

I need an attorney for for federal employee workers compensation cases.?

I have been denied scheduled award for occupational injury that caused the lose of my toe. but was blamed on my having diabetes. I believe I still should be compensated because injury was caused by excessive walking on job.I need an attorney for for federal employee workers compensation cases.?
http://www.mahoneyandmahoney.com/I need an attorney for for federal employee workers compensation cases.?
Excessive walking? If excessive walking leds to toe loss then there'd be tons of toe-less people walking around. Your diabetes is what caused the toe to be lost working was secondary. Bottom line the toe was not lost because of work, if you had not had diabetes would you have lost the toe by walking? No of course not.





This is a prime example of wanting someone else to pay for something they did NOT cause. Unless your doctor ordered them to keep you off your feet they and they refused to do that you have no case. In order to have a case against them you would have had to informed them with a doctors excuse that you were prohibited from walking around lots and had them refuse to follow those rules. Then you'd have a case for suing for violation of the ADA, but would still NOT have a worker's comp case.
Check out the Mendoza law firm in Long Beach,Ca.
Baloney and Baloney, Inc. You walk your *** to and from hither and yonder. You were probably at a desk job.
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment