Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do I determine if a case is a function of the federal or state court system?

How do I determine if a case is a function of the federal or state court system?





Second, how do I know whether a case falls under federal or state jurisdiction?





And lastly, what does it mean when they ask, ';explain the differences between the jurisdiction and original venue for


each case?';





Thanks to all those who are willing to help me with these questions. I am trying to figure out a few cases and I am confused on these things. If you aren't willing to help, please don't answer the question. Thanks again!!!How do I determine if a case is a function of the federal or state court system?
I imagine you are talking about civil cases. You can check the applicable law that is involved. If it is a State statute, the state court would be involved, and vica versa. There are a few exceptions such as the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Law, which can be brought in state courts.
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment